Friday, November 11, 2005

My Heart Will Never End

Day by day, walking around the time
After all this time I love you so,
and I love you in so many different ways.

My love is unconditional,
so unlike the setting sun,
because my heart will shine forever,
for me, you'll always be the one.

We've endured so much these past by the day
but our bonds grow stronger still,
I know I'll always love you,

You have blessed me with your soul
and together, we are completely whole,
with you in my life I feel complete,
and I love you with all my heart, my very soul.

You have nothing but my admiration,
especially for your will to suffer me all these years,
together, we've overcome our obstacles,
together, we've battled and conquered our fears.

You're the beautiful heart I'd ever seen,
and your light shone like a 1000 suns,
I was happily person that here's ever been.

I remember the day being so magical,
and being young, I didn't quite relish it fully at the time,
but I do know that my love for you changed forever,
and that's just one of the reasons for this rhyme.

You care for me and the girls like you haven't done a thing,
constantly thinking I?m lucky to have you in my life,

I am who I am because of you,
you're the glue that holds this ship together,
and mine is a journey that's just begun,
and it's one that will last forever.

And I feel like I've got everything,
a beautiful heart from you
I've got terrific feeling about you
and that's really what these words are for.

Because we have survived all our and other's doubts,
and we've made more music than all the world's ever sung,
and what we've shared has been far greater,
far greater than anything we lost by another

I want you to know that you're my Queen,
to know simply, you are the best,
and any doubts you have about my destiny,
well, let me tell you, you can put those to rest.

Because you are my center of the Universe,
my magnetic pole, I am pulled towards you my love,
I am a man, not a perfect person only love
truly blessed by the heavens above.

My desire for you is never ending,
and I think that's all I want to say,
my knees buckle, my heart pounds,
every time you flash that smile my way.

This is my never ending desire,
our life and our love my final role,
naturally, lasting forever and ever,
engulfing you mind, body and soul.

My truly soul down to you
My truly love fallin to you
My destiny will come from you
My heart will never end to love you

so if you love or care with someone, just tell them, coz You'll never know, what could be happend to you after

No comments: