Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Working again

Working again?


what I don't believe I was working again. Now I worked at media now, IT magazine. PC media and infolinux. The dynamic duo is now the biggest computer magazine in Indonesia right now!

Right now I'm working as System Admin at present now. But I don't know in a few month again what I will be. In my first day that means in previous hour ago, I think the working environment is nice and good for me. The people on that magazine is ready to assist me whenever there was a problem. Yes, I was a newbie that trying to learn everything about IT.


So, the best way to learning something is you associate with that community. In this case is associate with the press that publishing the computer magazine. Uuuh I feel great man!
But after I learn that IT thing I must write it again to help somebody who want to learn it!

Why, I'm feeling great? Because in this community I will have many things not much but many things or plenty to work and to learn. I got my first lesson in past previous hour in cisco router. Wow that was a very2 long time I don't touch the router thing and everything that have connection with computer and the network..

My office work hour is 7 a.m until 16 p.m. Yes, baby 7 o'clock in the morning just like student. Ahh.. I feel just like I enjoy my high school time...
hohoho...

shit man it almost 10 p.m got to sleep now....

No comments: