Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Accident

Accident...



Shit I got an accident on last Monday. A stupid motorbike was hit in my back of my vespa. After that crash i got my front lamp broke into pieces and than I got my hip injured. That incident can be avoided if that stupid motorbike is slowing his speed. The chronicles is just i post here the story is my version the victim version!

At Monday night I was gone to my house riding my Vespa from my office at Kramat. I was passing my ordinary way trough west medan merdeka - budi kemuliaan - kesehatan - roxy - tomang - S. Parman ( Taman Anggrek ) And that accident is happen. After I turn right under the tomang highway there was stupid car and with his stupid driver and also stupid motor rider with his stupid motorcyle. I truly agree with statement that Jakarta road his like hell? Why some people usually quote that statement ? Because if you were riding neither motorbike or car you will be annoyed with the traffic Jam or the hole that was there because that flood or something has broke it.

Lets continue with the story. After passing Taman Anggrek suddenly a stupid car was break and I also break along that car but there was stupid motorbike there's no break and no eyes with no brain. He not follow the rythm of breaking the vehicle. Because he not following the rhytm of the flow there will be miss conduct of the rythm. And that shit is happen.

Hahahahah...
yeah forget it I don't have any wound is only chafed in my hip. Now i'm in my office right now i'm not ride my vespa. I'm using busway to go to my office. Is quite interesting using a busway to my office. Is very cozy if the bus is on time and had many bus too. Because in Harmoni Central Busway I see long queue in Block M direction and the bus is so scant.

2 comments:

akbar said...

Ha, ha, ha, kalo lu posting pake bahasa indonesia, pasti keluer deh kata-kata mutiara lu.....

Anonymous said...

bro, what happenin to
your scooters. .
regard from GPS tangerang