Saturday, March 28, 2009

Endurance with bicycle...

It quite long I don't write in this blog.
Today I go to Tangerang. Maybe you think this only the ordinary journey using my vespa or my car. Nope this not a ordinary journey my fellow readers.
What objective do I want to got in this journey. First I have curiosity about the distance, how far is the house in Tangerang? It is far enough from my last journey to Depok or just far.
Secondly I want to test my new maxxis tires. As far I know the road is quite good for this tire the combination between offroad and onroad. Third I want to take my dad old vespa. Because in April I go to work at 9 o'clock. So I can go with my fiancee together to work.

I go to my house in Tangerang using my bicycle. It only takes 45 minutes with average speed of 21kmh. Before I go with my bike I always do several routines before doing a trip. For example checking tire preassure, lubricate the chain, reseting the speedometer, checking the brakes. And my brake pad has worn out. So I continue the trip from my house to my other house in another province in Indonesia.

The trip is not too hard because the weather is not too shinny but not to cloudy. This is the perfect condition to go with your bicycle. After I got in Cengkareng intersection the traffic is gone mad many angkot waiting for passengers and that condition makes little jam in that intersection.
After that intersection I got little bit congestion again in Kalideres. After that trip is way to go.

My cyclo has recorded 45 km in 21 kmh for average speed in 45 km..
in average 1 km I got it in 1 minute. So I think is not to far away from my house.

No comments: