Saturday, February 23, 2008

Early Morning

Morning on This Day



Hm..
my title is just like one of the Slank's song Morning in Jakarta. Yes, that is! I've been inspired to write this section during my wake up this early morning. Because I often to wake up this morning. Usually I get up only 8 o'clock. I woke up early today because some moslem wake up me with that speaker pray for Allah. The speaker is so loud so I got up. After that sound is finished I can't go to bed anymore so I start writing this blog.

Actually woke up in morning is good for your health. I read about that article somewhere in forum or in web. Because if you woke up in morning the air is more cleaner than in morning just like at 7 o'clock. In Jakarta by that hour, is already polluted everywhere and traffic jam everywhere too. If you woke up maybe at 5 o'clock or 4 o'clock in Jakarta tries to have little jogs or even you can take a walk with your doggies or if you don't have any doggies maybe you take a little walk around your neighborhood. Is Actually fresh isn't? That's why some people is tend to wake up in this early morning.

Sometimes we need fresh air to get inside our lungs. Maybe for fresher our lungs and clean our lungs from the polluted air that you have been inhaled before your got up to bed or in a day. Also fresh air in morning can swift up your blood in your brain, maybe because of that your brain will become more smarter than before. Who knows about that myth?

No comments: