Friday, February 29, 2008

Late night

L:ife?


Yes that is the titled of my post now. It's late night now but you can guess now it's early morning. In my computer clock is now almost 2 o'clock in morning. I've been inspired to write this blog again because of one song Dwiki Dharmawan - Nuansa. After listening that song blup!! and than my inspiration has gone out from my brain. That song is really calming out my soul. In this early morning when every body has fallen to sleep also my doggies too. But now I'm still woke up to creating words by words paragraph by paragraph to write a good post.

I'm confused with life. Life is a complex cycle in a part of everybody that have breath. What is the meaning of life? Why I still can't find the essence of life? Some people said that life is easy. Also some people is also said life is though. Sometimes I also feel life is so harsh to me but sometimes I feel life is too easy to me. But I my dream I want life to harsh to me in these days until I reach age 35. Because After that year of age I don't want to be bound with any company. I want to life free as boss of my little business. I know that age maybe is the hardest age of human life. In that age your child or children maybe entering elementary school and that will cost a lot off money. I shall not fear because in that age I will be wealthy in this country.

Yesterday, I have conversation with my girlfriend about marriage. I never thought about marriage before. I'm still young and have plenty of dreams. Just like Verdi said on Nabucco Opera 3rd act Va', pensiero, sull'ali dorate ( Fly, thought, on wings of gold ). I thought marriage is still far far away beyond the stars behind. I wanted to follow my dreams. I must full fill my parents destiny first. After that I will think about marriage and everything.

I think now I must find a job first and must patient with the pressure with it. Collecting money cent by cent and turn over the money to gain more money! I'm still searching good business to start and through it. Maybe if that business has relation with pet, it might pleased me!


Got to dream now..
it is in early morning man I must go to sleep after that wake up and than repair my monitor to Mangga 2

No comments: