Monday, February 04, 2008

My dialog with Indonesian first president

*Very charismatic picture


Yesterday night when I fell to sleep and I was dreaming I meet with Indonesia founding father. Ir. Sukarno, in my dream he was wearing a white shining shirt. Very very dandy person what a charming and very charismatic person.

He coming to my house and asked me if I had time to chat around with him. I was very pleased with his invitation.

After that I get change my shirt into a proper shirt and than we were going with his Buick. What a cool car and we heading to Bogor palace. That Bogor palace was his favorite place for him to hang out beside the Tampaksiring palace in Bali.

After I arrived in Bogor we starting to make conversation..
me ( SA ) and Ir. Sukarno ( BK ).

SA :
Mr. President I would ask about your vision to this country?

BK :
The vision this country is mostly in Pancasila ( the Five precepts ) the five principle is explained about this vision of this country. The Pancasila enclose every thing this country need. And this Pancasila is unity from every major philosophy that Indonesian people had. This Pancasila is symbolize the culture of Indonesian people had. Me and my team have formulated every aspect that Indonesian people had. And Indonesia is the only nation in this world that had Pancasila!I've told to international congress Pancasila is universal root!And Pancasila can be used by everyone who had nation can used Pancasila as their nation root!

SA :
Wow that's awesome Mr. president
BK :
Yes, definitely I want this nation and country equal as the other country in this world

SA :
Mr. President you have been criticized about your form of leadership. You not allowed any western culture to adapted in Indonesia?

BK :
No. I'm not denying any culture to be adapted in this country. Why I must denying that culture? With that culture we can enrich our nation culture?
But, I don't want this nation abandoned their culture! I know Indonesian person is very fragile to every culture that come in to this country and our people adapted very very unripe. They don't adapted with our culture very well.

SA :
How is your view now about this country after 38 years of death? What is the differences between Indonesia in your leadership and after your leadership?

BK :
Hm... (*sigh) I've told to this country to be BERDIKARI ( Berdiri diatas kaki sendiri or autonomy ). If this country listen to me about that BERDIKARI now this country must be a good country! The United States or any of that imperialism countries will afraid with us! After I die this country didn't well learn! Why I tell that because in Suharto leadership our country is feed with international debt. And our people had to pay it I don't know when that debt end. Very - very ashamed!
There was Indonesian proverb bersakit - sakit dahulu bersenang2 kemudian. If we contrive that proverb I think this country will be a good country and pass Malaysia, Singapore or even USA. Our country is a rich country! What don't we have? We had a very broad land, we had staple corp! But we don't have good people to manage that goods..


to be continued...

No comments: