Friday, February 01, 2008

The night is very late right now..
after the hard rain that fall trough all over Jakarta I think..
Now I still sit in front of my computer to posting a blog..

When I was driving my vespa on the S parman street at Grogol..
I have saw Mrs Meryana's car..
hohoho.. the black nissan murano I think she is headed to ADR factory in LPPU curug...
arround 12.15 in noon in a very cloudy noon...

After I was passing by the traffic jam for cars that headed for Tangerang...
I go to Atmajaya university to drop off my brother and than I toward headed to Jamsostek tower..

In the past week there was a car fall from 8th floor of the parking lot tragic situation isn't it?
And you know what I was on the building too ( not the parking lot but in to the Jamsostek tower to having the ITP test )
Now I've go there and get my result test and you know what!!!!
Shit happen again folks...
damn I have falling again to the same hole..
My score isn't improve much..
only increase 13 point shit happen again...

There is now significant increase???
What is wrong with me now???
I think i must learn very - very seriously if i want to go abroad...
I shan't fail again my fellows entourage...

Must learn hard enough to improve my score..
That's why i posted this blog with English...
To improve my grammar and also my writing...

Got to do some English exercise now...
after that i must go to sleep..
It is early in the morning...

No comments: