Sunday, February 10, 2008

UFO ( Unidentified Flying Object )

*an UFO in Jakarta


Wow I have very thrilled experience! I was seeing an Unidentified Flying Object. People have been known also with acronym UFO. This is the story about my meeting with UFO. I was very afraid when meet that spaceship very huge spaceship. Just like flying saucer, just like film. I think I was dreaming in my sleep.

This is my story.....
When I was riding my Vespa scooter in front of SMU 78. I think that I was midnight 12 o'clock. Suddenly there was a flashing light very - very bright light dazzled my eyes. And then I step aside with my scooter, I'm trying to get more closer to that awesome view. After I step closer and more closer, that ship had lowered their door there was something weird come out from that ship. The passenger was going out from that ship, what a really awesome view. And the passengers were beautiful women with sexy dress ( some lingerie and other dress that I think that was a sexy dress ). You know what they can speak with our language ( Indonesian because I'm in Indonesia ) and they have sexy voices.

Wow if you're normal man you must be very attracted with them. Beside the woman passengers they also have the man passengers. Isn't have very much differences the man passengers is also have very dandy appearance. After they were walking down from their spaceship and then they investigating the neighborhood. Shit happen!

I was caught by one of that sexy women!
I don't know why she can catch me. I was hiding from them not very nearly their landing site but very secure place to hide. After I get caught and then they interrogate me.
They asked what is your motive to spying us?
and they also ask did anyone else beside me knowing about this landing?

After tough negotiation I was released to my habitat. But I think I was brainwashed by their machine. Because after that occurrence I don't remember any single thing about that ship. But I was lucky after they release me I can take photo with my camera their space ship..
hohoho..
what an awesome experience!







*hohoho..
I tell a very huge lie. My story is a bull with full of shit. That picture was a lamp in MTA isn't cool that lamp? Just like flying saucer isn't it?
That's why I write this story...
SO DON'T TRUST THAT STORY will you?

No comments: